Tuesday, April 3, 2007

People Groups, Churches and Blogging

First, let me apologize for the fact that this blog has not been maintained too well. All three of us have hit a busy spell. But, I do hope to continue blogging here, even if my comprades do not. Though, they have not expressed any desire to quit blogging.

I cannot post with a great deal of frequency here myself, even on the light weeks. So, I have decided that once and possibly twice a week will be enough here.

So, what will I be posting about? Well there are three things I would like to do. First, I would like to start going through a book on Contextualization edited by Gilliand called, The Word Among Us. Second, I hope to profile a few people groups, maybe once or twice a month. Third, I will be discussing how your church can be involved with missions overseas, or to put it another way: how your church can mobilize for missions.

I hope that these topics will be a fruitful time of discussion about missions and ecclesiology.

Through Christ,
Dougald

No comments: